Allowed Media Types
PPC / CPC, SEO / Organic, Display, Contextual, Social Media, PPV / Pops, Mobile (No SMS)
Dating - Christian Dating CPL (US,CA)
Converts on: 1st page, 8 field lead submit
Restrictions: NO incents of any kind whatsoever, no adult, gaming, gambling, or anything non-family friendly, no sms, no co-reg/path, or bidding on our trademarked name or variants of it
Violation of anything listed below can result in termination of affiliate account and forfeiture of commission.
Creatives: Custom creative materials should be reviewed by competent legal counsel and affiliate assumes all responsibility for custom creative materials used.
Incent: No incentiving which includes but is not limited to cash or virtual currency, prizes or rewards, get paid to, micro worker, content unlocking, or any incent method.
Sites: No Craigslist, classified, job or employment, house or rental, message forum, or any similar website.
Mailers: Do not use Envyus tracking links directly in message body -- mask with your own domains/redirects. If you use your own From, Subject, Text or HTML Creative (without approval) it can result in non-payment or greater consequences if they are not CAN-SPAM compliant.
Trademark Infringement: No targeting keywords, phrases, URLs, pops, targets, that consist of brand name(s).
Invalids: Conversions deemed invalid will be charged back to affiliate. Invalids include but are not limited to duplicates, erroneous or fictitious information, and data posted via script or manually entered.
Credit Report and Identity Protection Offers: Craigslist, classifieds websites, job related websites, employment related websites, house/apartment rental websites, or any similar website where affiliate advertises credit report or identity offer will result in permanent termination from Envyus and forfeiture of commission on all campaigns in affiliate(s) accounts. No bidding on or use of any contextual advertising on the website of any financial institution, which includes banks, credit unions, credit card providers and investment management websites, and any other financial related sites. If you have any question as to if your ad might be considered deceptive (or might upset the advertiser) please check with your Account Manager before running. We want to make sure we are all on the same page in terms of compliance. Thank you.
Do not use any of the following on any landing pages or marketing materials:
Security breach or "account has been compromised" language
Source URL or Website Name of the placement being bid on (example, "ABC.COM Visitor")
Address the consumer as if landing page is associated with the website (example, "Dear Visitor")
Source company's name, trademarks or logos, or color or design scheme
Indications that the product being offered is a promotion or endorsement from source URL
SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS -
* ALL SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS AND/OR ENDORSEMENTS MUST BE IDENTIFIED AS ADS - Any advertisement or endorsement, including all social media posts (such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) must include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of any material connection between the affiliate and ICM. At a minimum, social media posts and celebrity endorsements must be identified as ads by using the hashtag “#ad” or “#sponsored”.
* ALL REVIEW SITES OR AFFILIATE LINKS MUST DISCLOSE A MATERIAL CONNECTION - All affiliate links presented as part of a review site, directory, or other landing page must disclose the material connection between ICM and affiliate by stating that the affiliate receives compensation for traffic sent to ICM.
* NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS - You may not use false testimonials, and all testimonials must reflect the honest opinions, and/or experience of the endorser, and shall not contain any deceptive representations.
* NO DECEPTIVE TESTIMONIALS - No testimonial may contain representations that are deceptive or for which an affiliate does not have substantiation.
* TESTIMONIALS MUST BE GIVEN BY ACTUAL ICM USERS ONLY - If a testimonial represents that the endorser uses ICM, the endorser must have been a bona fide user of ICM at the time the testimonial was given, and the affiliate may use the testimonial only as long as the affiliate has good reason to believe that the endorser continues to subscribe to the views presented in his testimonial.