Allowed Media Types
PPC / CPC, SEO / Organic, Display, Contextual, Social Media, Mobile (No SMS)
Background Check - Instant Checkmate - Prepop Search Animation (US)
Prepop Syntax (add to end of affiliate link):
Make sure to use the 2 letter state abbreviation (CA, NY, TX) or use ALL if you do not know the state.
Conversion Point: $27.88 cost to consumer.
New policy that will disapprove any of your ads that are using our brand terms TruthFinder, Instant Checkmate or are displaying our brand URLs
For any other questions check the documents for more information
Physical Unsubscribe: 3111 Camino del Rio North, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92108
Violation of anything listed below can result in termination of affiliate account and forfeiture of all commission.
EMAIL NOT ALLOWED
No Google Search Advertising. Affiliates cannot under any circumstances advertise ICM products or services or directly link or distribute Advertisements using Google Search Advertising (AdWords).
No traffic from Yahoo! Display Properties or Right Media Exchange will be paid for and is a direct violation of the advertiser terms and conditions.
a. No Incentivized or Path Traffic
b. No Direct Linking through Search
c. No Trademark Bidding
d. No SMS/Text
e. No Search Bidding on ICM Competitors (Been Verified, Intelius, People Smart, etc.)
f. No Networks - Direct Affiliates Only
g. No PPV or Pop Traffic
h. No Advertising on Yahoo! Display Properties or Right Media Exchange
i. All Creative requires approval from Instant Checkmate prior to use (using non-approved creative will result in non-payment on leads generated)
j. All Email traffic must use approved from/subject lines that are not deceptive and are CAN-SPAM and abide by the California Business & Professions Code § 17529
The following will not be paid for if found in violation:
a. Stating that a background check has been run on the email recipient or someone they know
b. Non-registered mailing domains (mailing domains that are not registered at all)
c. Falsely registered mailing domains (mailing domains whose WHOIS information falsifies any information on the domain name registration record – i.e., a physical address that does not exist or a gas station that has no relationship to the sender).
d. Mailing domains with domain name registrations that fail to fully and accurately identify the actual transmitter of the email.
e. Proxy registered domains
f. Future Dating
g. Mention of Tenancy
h. Mention of Employment
i. Conducting a background check on any Teacher, Coach, Doctor, Gardener, Maid, Housecleaner, or any other professional service
j. Using unapproved/false/deceptive subject lines
No incentivizing, cash or virtual currency, prizes or rewards, GPT (Get Paid To), micro worker, content unlocking, or similar.
No Craigslist, classified, job or employment, house or rental, message forum, or any website where affiliate pushes consumer to complete offer for any other reason besides what the offer is intended to directly provide.
Mailers, please DO NOT use Envyus tracking links directly in the message body. Mask ALL tracking links through your own domains or redirects. Referring URLs of email traffic must retain originating referring URL -- no blanking, altering, cloaking, forging, redirecting, or meta-refreshing.
No brand trademark infringement; this includes targeting keywords, phrases, URLs, pops, targets, or anything where you are bidding on brand trademark.
Invalid Transactions: Transactions that are deemed invalid by Envyus will be charged back to affiliate. Invalid transactions include but are not limited to duplicate leads, leads with erroneous or fictitious lead information. Leads that don’t meet offer qualifications, lead has no knowledge of submitting their information, or leads that are posted via scripted or manually.
SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS -
* ALL SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS AND/OR ENDORSEMENTS MUST BE IDENTIFIED AS ADS - Any advertisement or endorsement, including all social media posts (such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) must include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of any material connection between the affiliate and ICM. At a minimum, social media posts and celebrity endorsements must be identified as ads by using the hashtag “#ad” or “#sponsored”.
* ALL REVIEW SITES OR AFFILIATE LINKS MUST DISCLOSE A MATERIAL CONNECTION - All affiliate links presented as part of a review site, directory, or other landing page must disclose the material connection between ICM and affiliate by stating that the affiliate receives compensation for traffic sent to ICM.
* NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS - You may not use false testimonials, and all testimonials must reflect the honest opinions, and/or experience of the endorser, and shall not contain any deceptive representations.
* NO DECEPTIVE TESTIMONIALS - No testimonial may contain representations that are deceptive or for which an affiliate does not have substantiation.
* TESTIMONIALS MUST BE GIVEN BY ACTUAL ICM USERS ONLY - If a testimonial represents that the endorser uses ICM, the endorser must have been a bona fide user of ICM at the time the testimonial was given, and the affiliate may use the testimonial only as long as the affiliate has good reason to believe that the endorser continues to subscribe to the views presented in his testimonial.